Quote

"How do you dance ?"- Taiga
"We hold hands and look at each other, then we go in circles until we get tired."- Kitamura

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Upside down

Lots of things have happened over the past month, my unforgettable POP which marked a most extraordinary end to my BMT life and marked my new start as a combat engineer. My POP was bittersweet really, i didn't really realise how much i would miss my old company until i actually left them. Pegasus warrior always

My life in my new unit will take some getting use to though. I'm just going in with an open mind as always and i will definitely try to make the most out of it. This pretty much sums up my life so far without sounding too longwinded.

I decided to tweak around with the blog design a little, nothing too flashy but i like the way it looks now so i'm gonna leave it that way for awhile. Added a notable quote for Toradora, it was notable in my opinion, its just the the simplicity of his reply is really romantic in my eyes and perhaps simplicity is something most of us lack in our lives in these bustling times.

No comments: